As a non-profit organization, the Geneva Music Festival relies on the business community to generously sponsor the artists and concerts we bring to the stage each season. Sponsorships help us:
- Reach more than 1,500 audience members each year through performances.
- Engage more children through music education in local schools and youth centers.
- Support the arts community that contributes to the local economy.
Sponsorships help businesses meet their marketing and philanthropic goals. Being a Festival Sponsor provides:
- Enhanced visibility through logo placement and recognition.
- Support for community and education programs throughout the area.
- Opportunities to entertain clients and employees with concert tickets.
- Support for world-class musicians.
- Attendance at the Festival’s sponsorship recognition event.
We deeply appreciate all these corporate and business sponsors who have contributed to making the 2022 Festival a success! Their support is a vital investment in our community and the arts.